To enable a candidate to use a safety harness for personal fall prevention when working at height.
At the successful completion of the course the candidate will be able to:
As far as possible, training will focus on prevention and restraint techniques using travel restraint strategies rather than fall arrest.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the hazards associated with wearing a safety harness and associated equipment.
- Demonstrate knowledge of safety harnesses and associated systems and equipment.
- Check and fit a safety harness.
- Use a safety harness where a fall hazard exists at height.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the rescue plan to be activated in the event of a fall
$250 per person
Minimum of 8, maximum of 10 trainees per trainer
3/94 Delta Street, Geebung, Brisbane, or training may also be conducted at clients venue upon request