This course is intended for people who work in drug and/or alcohol prevention programmes in the workplace. They do not hold a management role but are carrying out these duties in addition to their everyday work role.
· Plan and implement a drug hazard inspection in relation to drug and/or alcohol use in the workplace.
· Drug classifications, offences and penalties are defined in terms of the law
· Overview of behaviour and protocols that are used when dealing with individuals under the influence of drugs.
· How to manage workers with drug and/or alcohol related problems in an organisation.
· Company procedures for drug hazard management.
You will need to bring your company drug and alcohol policy to refer to as part of your assessment.
Non- accredited training
Minimum 8, Maximum 10
3/94 Delta Street, Geebung, Brisbane, or training may also be conducted at clients venue upon request
$290 per person