At the successful completion of this course trainees will be able to describe the structure and function of the spine; identify the risk factors for occupational back injury; identify back care techniques; and identify work place control measures to reduce the risk of back injury.
Theory and Practical lessons covering the following;
· Responsibilities of employers under the Act are identified and described
· Describe the structure and function of the spine
· Identify the risk factors for occupational back injury
· Factors that increase the risk of back injury are identified
· Risk factors associated with workplace design, the work environment and work organisation are identified in accordance with legislative requirements
· Identify techniques that reduce the risk of back injury and demonstrate back care techniques
· Identify work place control measures to reduce the risk of back injury.
Non- accredited training
Minimum 10, Maximum 12
3/94 Delta Street, Geebung, Brisbane, or training may also be conducted at clients venue upon request
$200 per person