At the successful completion of this Chainsaw Course trainees will be able to describe their duties and responsibilities in relation to chainsaw operation. Trainees will also be able to demonstrate and apply the knowledge in the Rules for chainsaws.
This course is designed for the occasional user and as an introduction to chainsaw use.
Theoretical and Practical Lessons covering the following topics:
- Requirements relating to the transport and use of chainsaw fuel
- Personal protection and first aid requirements for chainsaw operators
- Check a chainsaw and its components
- Chainsaw functions
- Hazards which influence the operation of the chainsaw
- Prepare to operate a chainsaw
- Start and test a chainsaw
- Use a chainsaw to make cuts
$450 per person
Minimum of 6, maximum of 10 per trainer
3/94 Delta Street, Geebung, Brisbane, or training may also be conducted at clients venue upon request