2 Day course duration,
$500/ Trainee, face to face delivery.
Course size: Min 2, Max 6 trainees
Unit Description/ Application:
This course trains a participant's skills and knowledge required to conduct backhoe/ loader operations in Civil construction.
This course is appropriate for those working in operational roles.
Elements/ Performance Criteria:
- Plan and prepare for backhoe/ loader operations
- Operate backhoe/ loader
- Load, carry and place materials
- Select, remove and fit attachments
- Relocate the backhoe/ loader
- Carry out machine operator maintenance
- Conduct housekeeping activities
Licensing/ Regulatory Information:
Licencing, legislative, regulatory and certification requirements that apply to this unit can vary between states, territories and industry sectors. Relevant information must be sourced prior to application of the unit.
Pre-Requisites: There is no Pre-Requisite for this unit.
- Assessment methods may include more than one of the following:
- Oral questioning
- Written test
- Practical assessment (completion of relevant documentation)
- Simulated project based activity
- Work-based activities
Other Training options:
VHA (RTO 31160) invites you to upgrade this course to an RII Unit of Competency assessment. You must be able to supply relevant evidence of experience. Cost for Upgrade: $250/ Trainee.
***If you have little or no experience, the training will be delivered over 3 days which may or may not be separated by periods of work and practice for an additional $250/Trainee.