To produce a Tractor operator that will have the knowledge, skills and attributes for all essential areas of competency covered in this Tractor Course, enabling the individual to drive effectively and safely in varied terrain.
The trainee will also be able to demonstrate the appropriate responsibilities of a driver of a Tractor vehicle with emphasis on accident prevention and driver responsibility.
Both theory and practical lessons covering the following;
- Legal requirements for tractors and tractor users on both private property and on public roads.
- Occupational hazards associated with tractor use.
- Factors that affect tractor stability.
- Check and service a wheel tractor and implement before use.
- Attach an implement to a tractor.
- Drive a wheel tractor and implement safely over flat terrain.
- Detach an implement from a tractor.
2 days but can depend on prior experience and course numbers
$450 per person
Minimum of 6, maximum of 10 per trainer
3/94 Delta Street, Geebung, Brisbane, or training may also be conducted at clients venue upon request