This programme will be relevant to B Grade Quarry Managers who hold and existing CoC.
Theory lessons covering the following:
NZQA Unit Standard
- Risk management process to be carried out at an extractive site.
- Identify hazards, assess risk.
- Identify unacceptable risk and potential actions for risk control.
- Decide on, implement or facilitate and review risk control action.
- Complete records and reports for risk management at an extractive site.
26856 Carry out the risk management processes at an extractive site
Course Duration 2 days