Rescue from an Electrical Structure (Pole Top)
Price (Per Person): $375 + GST
Company Booking: $4800 + GST
Refresher Price (Per Person): $375 + GST
Refresher Company Booking: $4800 + GST
Pre Requisite and Pole Top Rescue - Units 10507, 10509 and 17025 delivered
Pre Requisite and Pole Top Rescue Price (Per Person): $535.00 +GST
Pre Requisite and Pole Top Rescue - Book Price (Per Person): $4800 + GST
At the successful completion of the course the trainee will be able to:
- Describe procedures for rescue from an electrical structure
- Describe planned climbing route in terms of safety and time restrictions
- Carry out rescue of victim from an electrical structure
- Report rescue from electrical structure.
In order to achieve the pre-requisites of this unit, evidence of the following must be sighted, prior to attendance on this course, or evidence of equivalent knowledge and skills must be shown.
- Qualified in NZQA Unit Standard 10509, Climb and work on electricity network structures. (Note Pre-requisite of 10509 is 10507)
- Hold a current (within two years) Workplace First Aid NZQA Unit Standards 6401: Provide First Aid and 6402: Provide basic life support.
The course requires a level of fitness to demonstrate competency for the skill being trained.
NZQA UNIT STANDARD
Carry out a rescue from an electrical structure
NUMBERS MINIMUM 7 MAXIMUM 8