Vertical Horizonz New Zealand (VHNZ) was registered as a Private Training Establishment (PTE) with NZQA in 1998.
Our brand stands as the pre-eminently recognised leader of exceptional training solutions. Safety solutions that empower standout business performance for our clients. We are structured training specialists.
Real training that saves lives.
At Vertical Horizonz our Safety.Certainty creates performance leadership with training and advisory services empowering individual development and organisational partnership. Our services are responsive. Our solutions are agile. Our results generate leadership action.
Benefits of working with VHNZ
Benefits of working with VHNZ
- When we undertake a job we ensure it gets done
- We promise prompt and efficient service from all staff members
- We have over 60 trainers based strategically around the country, which ensures coverage in those 'hard to reach places'
- VHNZ won business of the year, showing a robust approach to everything we do.
- We currently offer over 70 relevant industry based short courses
- Training can be delivered 24/7 at your place or ours
- Specific courses assessed by NZQA Unit Standards can be constructed to meet YOUR needs
- If the NZQA unit standards do not exist we can design course assessments specifically for you
- We can access funding on your behalf given certain eligibility criteria. We offer NZTE approved courses.
- NZQA is Highly Confident of the Vertical Horizonz Groups educational performance
- Our national coverage ensures standardisation of training throughout the country
- Where possible we ensure your courses are assessed against premoderated NZQA unit standards ensuring your training is part of the National Qualification Framework
- Our Trainers and Assessors have proven industry credibility, 'they know what they're talking about'
- We ensure our Trainers and Assessors have the correct qualifications to train and assess
- We ensure compliance under the Health and Safety in Employment Act.
- We have an 0800 number and online booking for easy access to training
- Our friendly staff can assist you on any training related matter or will put you in contact with someone who can
- We have access to subject matter experts who can advise you of industry best practice.
Our trainers are recognised subject matter experts in their areas of expertise. They have gained experience from dealing with "real" situations in varying environments and conditions. They are flexible and can tailor the course to meet your specific requirements. They can offer advice and assistance on a broad range of industrial related matters.
All VHNZ trainers are accredited Assessors, hold or are working towards a National Certificate in Adult Education or equivalent qualification. We aim to exceed ITO registered assessor standards. Our Quality Management System is overseen by a specialist staff including an Academic and Compliance Manager and a dedicated Quality Assurance team. NZQA state that they are 'Highly Confident' in the ability of the Vertical Horizonz.
Work with us
|There are currently no VHNZ vacancies available, however please continue to check in with us.|
We are always looking for good Contractor Trainer's, based all around New Zealand. If you believe you have what it takes to be a VHNZ Trainer, fill in the Trainer application and email it along with your CV to email@example.com