Apply Safe Work Practices
Price (Per Person): $190 + GST
Company Booking: $1650 + GST
At the successful completion of this course a trainee will be able to identify and describe legislative rights and responsibilities for workplace health and safety, and identify the principles of workplace safety. They will also be able to demonstrate safe work practices and describe hazards that may harm fellow workers, the work environment, and organisations
Theory and practical lessons covering the following:
- Responsibilities of employers and employees under the HSE Act are identified.
- Describe the systems approach to workplace health and safety.
- Identify the principles of workplace safety in a workplace.
- Identifying safe and unsafe work practices.
- Describe good workplace health and safety practices.
NZQA UNIT STANDARD
Apply safe work practices in the workplace