Certificate III in Trenchless Technology - RII31619
The Certificate III in Trenchless Technology is a unique course suited for individuals working in the Civil Construction industry that utilise Trenchless construction methods within their major projects.
The program is also suited to newcomers with little or no prior experience who, wish to learn the knowldge, skills, and atitudes to initiate a career in the Trenchless Technology and or Civil Construction industries.
This programme trains and qualifies learners to operate specialised Trenchless installation methods including Horizontal Directional Drilling, Auger Boring and Pipe Jacking.
The programme is delivered in a practical way and learners have the opportunity to imitate, practice and demonstrate their knowledge and skills in their workplace.
As with all Vertical Horizonz courses the training applies transferable knowledge, skills and attitudes in hazard identification, risk management and safety leadership, designed to reduce overall injury and loss rate.
Trainees are required to compete a total of 26 units of comepetency cosisting of:
9 Core Units
- RIIBEF201D Plan and organise work
- RIICCM201D Carry out measurements and calculations
- RIICCM202E Identify, locate and protect underground services
- RIICCM203D Read and interpret plans and specifications
- RIICOM201D Communicate in the workplace
- RIIIMG301E Maintain site records
- RIIRIS301E Apply risk management processes
- RIIWHS201D Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures
- RIIWHS202E Enter and work in confined spaces
17 elective units of competency
Discuss your elective units with Vertical Horizonz to ensure the best fit for you'r work environment.
Recognition of Prior Learning/RPL
Recognition of prior learning (RPL) leverages knowledge, skills, and attitudes collected throughout you'r working life, transferring those experiences to align with the training course requirements. Trainees undergoing the RPL process must be capable of demonstrating competency for the qualiication.
Vertical Horizonz works with you through the RPL process.