Contractor Health and Safety Management
Price (Per Person): $280 + GST
Company Booking: $2,400 + GST
This unit standard is for people who work as Project/Contract Managers involved with the health and safety and injury prevention over a wide range of building and construction activities and environments.
At the successful completion of this course, trainees will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of an organisation’s legislative, health and safety procedures, for engaging contractors to perform work on site
- Explain how to manage the use of contractors on site to ensure compliance with legislative and organisational health and safety requirements
- Monitoring of contract’s
- Explain contractor health and performance review requirements
- Post contract review.
- Relevant tender/contract information
- Health and Safety Management system
- Contractor tendering/procurement system
- Awarding contract’s.
NZQA Unit Standard
Explain health and safety management requirements for contractors working on site.