COVID-19 Alert Level 1
9 June 2020
How VHNZ Will operate.
The disease is contained in New Zealand!
At Alert Level 1, Vertical Horizonz New Zealand Limited (VHNZ) will continue to follow strict public health guidance including in relation to contact tracing and hygiene.
- COVID-19 is uncontrolled overseas.
- Isolated household transmission could be occurring in New Zealand.
Range of measures VHNZ will apply nationally
COVID-19 Alert Level 1 control measures shall include:
- Strict adherence to Government guidelines issued by the Ministry of Health, the Ministry of Education and WorkSafe New Zealand.
- Physical distancing shall be encouraged in accordance with Government advice.
- Common touch-points and surfaces shall be cleaned at regular intervals during the working day, with additional contract cleaning taking place during out of work hours.
- COVID-19 signage, information and contact tracing procedures are in place at all of our offices and centres, along with facilities for personal hygiene, including hand washing, hand sanitisers and surface cleaning.
VHNZ Site Operating Instructions
COVID-19 Alert Level 1 - Contain
Follow these 7 Steps to help reduce the risk of transmitting COVID-19.
If you are unwell or believe you may have been in contact with any person having COVID-19 stay at home - Do not enter the site.
Wash your hands before entering this site.
Sign IN – Comply with our contact tracing requirements.
Toolbox talk – Acknowledge hazards/ risks. Respect each other’s personal space – you are encouraged to keep 1 metre apart.
Wash hands and wipe clean surfaces regularly.
Sign OUT – Comply with contact tracing requirements.
If you are unwell or believe you may have been in contact with any person having COVID-19 report this to the Site Supervisor - go home and do not return to site.
VHNZ recognises that we must work together to ensure the health, safety and well-being of everyone in our community. We are committed to working alongside the Government to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
To find out more about our training options during this time, please contact us on 0800 72 33 848 or visit: www.verticalhorizonz.co.nz
For information on what COVID-19 is, what the symptoms are, and how it spreads, visit www.covid19.govt.nz
Prepare to Advance
Safety never stops, neither does learning.
We have a range of new courses available now for booking.
You and your workforce can upskill and gain qualifications across our nationwide centres with training delivered face-to-face in a safe environment. We also offer bespoke training programmes where we can come onsite and tailor specifically to your needs.
To book your training needs, get in touch today!
https://www.verticalhorizonz.com/training-courses or call us on 0800 72 33 848