Drug and Alcohol Management
Price (Per Person): $280 + GST
Company Booking: $2400 + GST
This course is intended for people who are responsible for the implementation of their organisation’s Drug and Alcohol policy and processes.
People will learn:
- The drug classifications.
- Offences and penalties for the possession, use and supply of drugs under the Misuse of Drugs Act 1975.
- How alcohol and/or drugs can impair workers.
- Behaviours and protocols that can be used when dealing with individuals under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs.
- Tools to manage workers with drug and/or alcohol related problems in the workplace.
- To implement their organisation’s drug and alcohol hazard management plan
Please bring a copy of your organisations 'Drug and Alcohol policy’ and any processes / SOPs / written procedures your organisation uses when dealing with a breach of their Drug and Alcohol policy. If your organisation does not have a 'Drug and Alcohol policy and procedure' you will be expected to develop one prior to completing this course.
NZQA Unit Standard
Demonstrate knowledge of the management of drug and/ or alcohol-related problems in the workplace
Demonstrate knowledge of drug hazard management in the workplace