Price (Per Person): $275 + GST
Company Booking: $2400 + GST
People credited with Logbook unit standard are able to:
- Identify causes and symptoms of fatigue, and effects of fatigue on driving performance.
- Describe life management skills and work related measures that can be implemented to prevent fatigue.
- Identify the work time requirements and penalties prescribed by legislation.
- Identify driver logbook requirements and associated penalties prescribed by legislation.
- Describe the management of work time records contained in driver logbooks, and identify associated penalties prescribed by legislation.
- Complete driver logbook entries.
Note: Logbook Unit Standard 24089 must be completed before completing Driver Licence Class 2, 4 and 5.
NZQA UNIT STANDARD
Demonstrate knowledge of fatigue management, work time, and driver logbook requirements