Low Level Scaffolding
Price (Per Person): $550 + GST
Company Booking: $4800 + GST
The aim of this course is to enable a trainee to be able to outline the requirements of non-notifiable prefabricated scaffolds; erect non-notifiable prefabricated scaffolding; alter non-notifiable prefabricated scaffolding; inspect completed non-notifiable prefabricated scaffold; and dismantle non-notifiable prefabricated scaffolding.
At the successful completion of the course the trainee will be able to:
- Outline the requirements of non-notifiable prefabricated scaffolds.
- Identify and describe types of scaffold are in terms of function and use.
- Erect non-notifiable prefabricated scaffolding.
- Alter non-notifiable prefabricated scaffolding.
- Inspect completed non-notifiable prefabricated scaffold.
- Dismantle non-notifiable prefabricated scaffolding.
The course requires a level of fitness to demonstrate competency for the skill being trained.
For NZQA Unit Standard 13053, it is recommended to complete 13016 - Demonstrate knowledge of the erection and dismantling of scaffolding up to five metres in height.
NZQA UNIT STANDARD
Erect and dismantle nonnotifiable prefabricated frame scaffolding up to five metres in height
Demonstrate knowledge of the erection and dismantling of scaffolding up to five metres in height
Erect and dismantle scaffolding up to five metres in height