Nebosh International General Certificate
Price (Per Person): $4,500 + GST
Early Bird Pricing: $4,050 + GST
Resit - Daily Attendance Cost: $180 + GST
Exam Resit Cost: $225 + GST
The NEBOSH International General Certificate is a globally recognised Health and Safety qualification that is held by more than 143,000 health and safety practitioners world-wide. This qualification gives Managers, Supervisors and staff a broad understanding of health and safety and helps them manage workplace risks and hazards effectively. This is a NEBOSH Accredited course.
The NEBOSH International General Certificate provides an excellent foundation in occupational safety and health, helping those who study it manage risk more effectively. The NEBOSH International Certificate is based on international standards and is suitable for people in any industry sector, anywhere in the world.
It is ideal for:
- Managers, supervisors, employee representatives.
- Those wishing to enhance their Health and Safety knowledge.
- Those seeking more knowledge about global Health and Safety.
The NEBOSH International General Certificate course is split into three units of study, each of which is assessed separately:
Unit IGC1: management of international health and safety
- Foundations in Health and Safety.
- Health and Safety Management Systems - Policy.
- Health and Safety Management Systems - Organising.
- Health and Safety Management Systems - Planning.
- Health and Safety Management Systems - Measuring, audit and review.
Unit IGC2: control of international workplace hazards
- Workplace hazards and risk control.
- Transport hazards and risk control.
- Musculoskeletal hazards and risk control.
- Work equipment hazards and risk control.
- Electrical safety.
- Fire safety.
- Chemical and biological Health.
- Physical and psychological Health.
Unit IGC3: workplace-based practical assessment
*Completion in own time submitted 7 days after exam>
- Workplace safety inspection.
- Identification of hazards and consequences.
- Detailed reporting of practices.
Health and Safety Management
Monday to Friday
Health and Safety in Practical
Monday to Friday
Revision and examination
Monday - Revision Day –
optional attendance but highly
Tuesday - EXAM day
- GC 1 0930 - 1130
- GC 2 1400 – 1600
This is a NEBOSH Accredited course. It is not quality assured by NZQA.