Nebosh International General Certificate
Price (Per Person): $4,500 + GST
Resit - Daily Attendance Cost: $185 + GST
Exam Resit Cost: $255 + GST
The NEBOSH International General Certificate in Health and Safety is a globally recognised qualification held by more than 90,000 health and safety practitioners in 167 countries. The qualification is relevant to every workplace; ideal for managers, supervisors, and people with health and safety management responsibilities; ideal for those who want to develop a health and safety career. Having the IGC is good for career prospects as it both boosts a person’s standing in their current role and can help them progress.
Benefits to Employers
The NEBOSH IGC can help to:
- Boost employee wellbeing
- Minimise workplace injuries and illness
- Demonstrate your commitment to health and safety, which can help win business
- Strengthen your health and safety culture
- Ensure your organisation has valuable in-house health and safety expertise.
The NEBOSH International Certificate is split into two units of study each of which is assessed separately. The programme is delivered as follows:
Unit IG1: management of health and safety
*Assessed by Online Examination (IG1)
- Why we should manage workplace health and safety
- How health and safety management systems work and what they look like
- Managing risk – understanding people and processes
- Health and safety monitoring and measuring.
Unit IG2: Risk Assessment
*Assessed by a Practical assessment IG2 - Three hours
- Physical and psychological health
- Musculoskeletal health
- Chemical and biological agents
- General workplace issues
- Work equipment
Management of Health and Safety IG1
Monday to Friday
Health and Safety in Practical
Monday to Friday
This is a NEBOSH Accredited course. It is not quality assured by NZQA.