Overhead Crane - Cab Controlled
Lift And Place Loads
Price (Per Person): $435 + GST
Refresher Price (Per Person): $320 + GST
Trainees credited with this unit standard are able to demonstrate knowledge of: company procedures and requirements for lifting practices and crane use; crane and lifting equipment; and demonstrate the care and safe use of cranes and lifting equipment. Trainees will also be able to; lift, move, and unload or place loads; and park the crane, and store equipment.
At the successful completion of the course the trainee will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of company procedures and requirements for lifting practices and crane use.
- Demonstrate knowledge of crane and lifting equipment.
- Demonstrate the care and safe use of cranes and lifting equipment.
- Lift, move, and unload, or place loads.
- Park the crane, and store equipment.
3800 - Use a radio remote or pendant controlled gantry crane to lift and place regular loads.
NZQA UNIT STANDARD
Operate a cab controlled overhead crane and lift and place loads