Working at Height - Advanced
Price (Per Person): $535 + GST
Company Booking: $4800 + GST
Refresher Price (Per Person): $290 + GST
Refresher Company Booking: $2500 + GST
The aim of this course is to enable a trainee to use, install and disestablish proprietary fall arrest systems when working at height.
- Identify anchor points
- Use proprietary fall arrest systems
- Install and disestablish straightforward proprietary fall arrest systems using designated anchor points
- Demonstrate knowledge of the hazards associated with wearing a safety harness and associated equipment
- Demonstrate knowledge of safety harnesses and associated systems and equipment
- Check and fit a safety harness
- Use a safety harness where a fall hazard exists at height
- Demonstrate knowledge of the rescue plan to be activated in the event.
The course requires a level of fitness to demonstrate competency for the skill being trained.
23229 is a pre-requsite for 15757. Please note, both units are delivered in this course.
Those qualified with unit 15757 will be able to work unsupervised as well as supervise and manage a group or team.
NZQA UNIT STANDARD
Use, install and disestablish temporary proprietary height safety systems when working at height
Use safety harness system when working at height
OPTIONAL UNIT STANDARDS
Explain safe work practices for working at heights
Employ height safety equipment in the workplace
NUMBERS MINIMUM 8 MAXIMUM 10