Working at Height Rescue and Planning Techniques
Price (Per Person): $375 + GST
Company Booking: $2500 + GST
At the successful completion of the course the trainee will be able to:
- Evaluate retrieval possibilities for recovery of a suspended individual after a fall.
- Prepare a rescue plan to recover an individual suspended in a harness after a fall.
- Evaluate the availability of medical aid.
- Communicate the rescue plan.
- Conduct a rescue using a variety
23229 - Use safety harness systems when working at height
NZQA UNIT STANDARD
Develop a rescue plan for recovery of a suspended individual after a fall