Book Price (Per Person): $595 + GST
Company Booking: $4800 + GST
This course is designed to train and qualify experienced personnel to prepare candidates for assessment against standards in the workplace and participate in assessment processes as a verifier.
The course provides appropriate training and qualification for those looking to be engaged as a workplace verifier: For example, as an on-the-job (OTJ) or Industry Training Organisation (ITO) verifier.
- Prepare candidate(s) for the assessment process.
- Determine candidates’ readiness for assessment.
- Review the preparation process.
- Explain assessment and verification processes.
- Prepare for verification.
- Conduct verification.
- Complete verification administration.
- Review assessment verification practice.
Due to the requirements of the units within this course, the course is structured as a two day face to face training, followed by workplace evidence to be submitted to the Vertical Horizonz Assessor.
Trainees will be provided theory and practical application of assessment methods and tools.
It is essential that the assessments providing evidence for the course unit standards are real. Simulations will not be used for the assessment of unit standards.
Prepare candidate(s) for assessment against standards.
Participate in assessment processes as a verifier.