Download the course flyer here
NOTE: The NEBOSH qualification is an International Qualification and is not on the New Zealand Qualification framework.
Enquire to have someone contact you.
The NEBOSH International General Certificate provides an excellent foundation in occupational safety and health, helping those who study it manage risk more effectively. The NEBOSH International Certificate is based on international standards and is suitable for people in any industry sector, anywhere in the world.
Upcoming Course Dates 2016/2017
||Early Bird Discount Cut Off and course confirm date 6 weeks prior
|| 5th Sept - 16th Sept
|| 20th Sept 2016
|| 9th Aug 2016
||3rd Oct - 14th Oct
||18th Oct 2016
||6th Sept 2016
||7th Nov - 18th Nov
||22nd Nov 2016
||27th Sept 2016
||13th March - 24th March
||28th March 2017
||31st Jan 2017
||27th March - 7th April
||11th April 2017
||21st Feb 2017
||8th May - 19th May
||23 May 2017
||28th Mar 2017
||12th Jun - 23rd Jun
||27th Jun 2017
||2nd May 2017
||4th Sept - 15th Sept
||19th Sept 2017
||25th July 2017
||2nd Oct - 13th Oct
||17th Oct 2017
||22nd Aug 2017
||6th Nov - 17th Nov
||21st Nov 2017
||26 Sept 2017
It is ideal for:
- Managers, supervisors, employee representatives.
- Those wishing to enhance their health and safety knowledge.
- Those seeking more knowledge about global health and safety.
The NEBOSH International General Certificate course is split into three units of study, each of which is assessed separately:
GC1: Management of International Health and Safety
- Foundations in Health and Safety
- Health and Safety Management Systems - Policy
- Health and Safety Management Systems - Organising
- Health and Safety Management Systems - Planning
- Health and Safety Management Systems - Measuring, audit and review
GC2: Control of International Workplace Hazards
- Workplace hazards and risk control
- Transport hazards and risk control
- Musculoskeletal hazards and risk control
- Work equipment hazards and risk control
- Electrical safety
- Fire safety
- Chemical and Biological Health
- Physical and Physiological Health
GC3: The Health and Safety Practical Application
Post Course - Due in one week following the course exam date:
- Report: Introduction of Report Findings and executive summary
- Observation of Hazards and Consequences
- Suitable control methods and timescales
- Quality of interpretation of findings
- Identification of possible breaches of legislation and or standards
- Persuasiveness/conciseness/technical content
- Conclusions and recommendations
- Clear and concise related findings that are effective and convincing
- Recommendations which present realistic actions to improve health and safety
See the attached article for more information.on GC 3 requirements.
NZQA Unit Standards
Non unit standards based but can be mapped to a NZQA National Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety (Level 4); or the Australian Certificate IV in Occupational Health and Safety, for an additional fee.
Attendance Numbers Maximum of 20
Course Duration 11 days (including examination day)
Course fee includes top class venue and trainer, comprehensive course material, lunch, refreshments, NEBOSH certificate and examination fees.
Download the course flyer here